Republic Day Holiday 2021
Every year Republic Day is celebrated in India on 26th January with grandeur. Magnificent parades at Janpath, New Delhi, comprising the Indian National Army and national flag hoisting in various parts of the country are common practices followed on this day. In year 2021, it will mark India’s 72th Republic Day.
Speech On Republic Day For Children
Speech On Republic Day For Children
Good morning to all. My name is Ravi I am studying in class 12thClass As we all know that we have gathered here on the very special occasion of our nation called as Republic day of India. I would like to give a speech on republic day in front of you.
I am excited to say something about our country on this big occasion of Republic day. Republic day is celebrated on 26th January from 1950. Today we all are here to celebrate 71st republic day of our nation. India got independence since the 15th of August 1947, which is celebrated as independence day. And on 26th January 1950, the constitution of India came into force, so we celebrate this day as republic day of India.
Republic means the supreme power of the people living in the country and the only public has the right to elect their representatives as a political leader to lead the country in the right direction. So, India is a republic country where we people elect our leaders as a president, prime minister, etc. Our great Indian freedom fighters have struggled a lot to get our freedom back. They have struggled so that their future generations may live without struggle and led the country ahead.
How We Celebrate This Day
On this day, before starting the celebration, our chief guest of the republic day hoists the national flag of India. Then we all stand up to salute our national flag and sing our national anthem which is written by a great poet Rabindranath Tagore.
As we celebrate republic day on 26th January as the Indian constitution came into force on this day in 1950. On Republic day there is a big arrangement that takes place by the government of India in New Delhi at Rajpath in front of the India gate. Every year the prime minister of India is a chief guest for hoisting the Indian flag at Rajpath.
The army, military, and all the forces take part in the parade to show the culture and tradition of India. We also invite a chief guest from another country. This shows our tradition of “Atithi Devo Bhava.” President of India, who is the commander in chief of Indian Armed Forces. The prime minister of India gives a floral tribute to the sacrificed Indian soldiers at the Amar Javan Jyoti, India gate.
History of INDIA
The name of our great freedom fighters and Indian Leaders are Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Lala Lajpat Rai, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, Lal Bahadur Shastri, etc. They fought for our country against the British Rule to make India a free country.
No one can never forget their sacrifices for the country. On these great occasions, we always remember them and salute them. We got this freedom because of them; now we can think from our minds and live freely in our nation without anyone’s force.
India’s first president was Dr. Rajendra Prasad who said that “we find the whole vast land brought together under the jurisdiction of one constitution and one union which takes over responsibility for the welfare of more than 320 million men and women inhabit it”. How shame to say that, still we are fighting with crime, corruption, and violence.
The fundamental rights and duties of the people of the Republic in India have been laid down in our constitution. Every citizen of India is equal in the eye of the law, and no one has to suffer because of religion, creed, caste, color or race.
Thank you. Vande Matram
New Delhi, Dec 30: The Republic Day Parade 2021 will witness major changes due to curb the spread of Covid-19. The Ministry of Defence has finalised the changed format for the Republic Day Parade to be held in New Delhi on January 26 in view of the Covid protocols.
The Republic Day celebrations at Rajpath next month are likely to witness a number of changes including smaller marching contingents, shorter distance for the parade and fewer spectators compared to the previous years in view of the coronavirus pandemic, people familiar with the development said on Wednesday. Every year, India displays its military might, rich cultural diversity and socio-economic progress during the Republic Day celebrations at the Rajpath -- the city's centrepiece boulevard.
Republic Day parade 2021, how it will take place amid Covid-19 protocols | All you need to know
- The people cited above said though the overall hue of the Republic Day parade will be maintained, its scale and size will be restricted to an extent in view of the coronavirus pandemic.
- India has invited British Prime Minister Boris Johnson as the Chief Guest for the Republic Day parade.
- The preparations for the celebrations are being made keeping in mind all COVID-19 protocols, said an official.
- The people said around 25,000 spectators will be allowed to witness the celebrations as against a normal crowd of around 100,000 people and that children below 15 years of age will not be allowed entry.
- Similarly, the size of the marching contingents is likely to be brought down from around 144 in each contingent to around 96.
- The parade is likely to be of shorter distance. It will start from Vijay Chowk and end at the National Stadium instead of the Red Fort, the people said.
- Sources said over 2,000 Army personnel have arrived in Delhi since late November for Republic Day and Army Day parades and they are being kept in a "safe bubble".
- The "safe bubble", created in the Cantonment area, comprises a large number of camps and those selected to stay in them will have almost "zero connectivity" with the outside world till the Republic Day celebrations on January 26 are over, sources said.
- Not more than 25,000 spectators will be allowed at Rajpath this year, compared to over 100,000 people who usually turn up for the parade, braving cold weather and standing in queues before the crack of dawn to enter the area. Children below the age of 15 will not be permitted at the parade.
Is Republic Day a Public Holiday?
India became independent of the United Kingdom on August 15, 1947. India did not have a permanent constitution at this time. The drafting committee presented the constitution's first draft to the national assembly on November 4, 1947. The national assembly signed the final English and Hindi language versions of the constitution on January 24, 1950.
Gantantra Diwas Speech In Hindi: गणतंत्र दिवस के मौके पर स्कूल-कॉलेज में भाषण का आयोजन किया जाता है। इसकी तैयारी पहले से ही की जाती है।
माननीय मुख्य अतिथि, मेरे अध्यापकगण और मेरे साथियों आज भारत अपना 71वां गणतंत्र दिवस मना रहा है। गणतंत्र दिवस एक राष्ट्रीय पर्व है जिसका किसी धर्म और जात से कोई लेना देना नहीं है। इसे सभी धर्मों के लोग मनाते हैं। इसी दिन यानी 26 जनवरी 1950 को हमारे देश का संविधान लागू हुआ था जिसे बाबा साहब डॉक्टर भीम राव अंबेडकर ने बनाया था।
Download Republic Day 26 January Speech in Hindi, 26 January Essay Download PDF, Speech & Essay on 26 January (Republic Day) – 72st Republic Day India Speech
आज के दिन हमारा देश पूर्ण गणतंत्र बना था। आज भारत को पूर्ण प्रभुता संपन्न गणतंत्र घोषित किया गया था। 26 जनवरी 1930 के दिन ही कांग्रेस के अधिवेशन में भारत के पहले प्रधानमंत्री जवाहरलाल नेहरू की अध्यक्षता में अंग्रेजों से पूर्ण स्वराज हासिल करने का प्रस्ताव पारित किया गया था। गणतंत्र दिवस पूरे देश में धूमधाम से मनाया जाता है लेकिन इसका मुख्य आयोजन देश की राजधानी दिल्ली में किया जाता है। इस दिन सबसे पहले भारत के प्रधानमंत्री और राष्ट्रपति इंडिया गेट पर स्थित अमर जवान ज्योति पर देश के शहीदों को श्रद्धांजलि देते हैं। इसके बाद भव्य परेड निकाली जाती है जो देश की एकता और अखंडता के साथ भारत की सैन्य ताकत को भी दर्शाती है।
Download 26 January Republic Day Images, Whatsapp Photos, GIF Pictures